FALCON GRAPPLE CAMERA
The Falcon Grapple Camera System has been developed to provide a Swing Yarder operator with the full visibility and grappling accuracy they need to improve cycle times and increase overall productivity.
- The world’s first commercialised Grapple Camera System
- Can be fitted to any Swing Yarder Grapple system
- Installed and operated in over 50 Swing Yarder crews.
- Removes the need for a spotter down the hill
- Provides clear visibility in any weather conditions day or night
- Transmits up to 900 metres
CONSTRUCTED TO HANDLE THE TOUGHEST ENVIRONMENTS
Yarder Grapples are built to withstand extreme punishment and the Falcon Grapple Camera System is built to do the same.
- Video Transmitter Unit is made from BISPLATE 80 with yield strength three times that of standard steel.
- The Transmitter is mounted on four rubber isolation mounts.
- The Transmitter aerial and GPS aerial are covered in Marguard high strength polycarbonate.
- The camera is mounted in a silicon encapsulated jacket to minimise vibration.
COMPLETE PURPOSE BUILT UNIT
The Falcon Grapple Camera System comes as a complete assembled unit and is simple to install and maintain.
- Heavy Duty Camera & Transmitter Unit.
- Tower Receiver & Aerial Assembly.
- Battery Charging System.
- Two Lithium Batteries.
- 19” LCD Monitor.
- Spare Transmitter, Receiver & Camera.
- Test Unit for Fault Finding.
GREATER OPERATOR CONTROL
The 19 inch LCD display gives the operator clear visibility and real time information.
- GPS Information.
- Distance From Grapple to Yarder.
- Altitude +/- From Landing.
- Battery Voltage.
- Accurate Longitude/Latitude Readings.