WELCOME TO GREAT WEST EQUIPMENT
Great West Equipment is a full-service heavy equipment dealership with 11 branches across British Columbia and the Yukon. Our head office is located in Vernon, British Columbia, in the Okanagan Valley. With our early roots in the forestry and construction industries, we have grown to become a major force in all heavy equipment segments including mining, and oil and gas.
How did we get there?
In 2002, we were awarded Volvo Construction Equipment distribution rights for most of British Columbia with the rest of the province following in 2004; expansion in to the Yukon soon followed. Over the years we have also acquired province-wide distribution rights for other OEM partners including Madill Forestry Products, Sennebogen Material Handlers, Metso Crushing and Screening Equipment, Morbark (wood / bio-mass), Dressta Crawlers, and Timberpro Feller Bunchers and Forwarders. More recently, we have obtained rights to CMI Mulchers, Terex Rigid Frame, and K-Tec scrapers. In order to achieve the level of service and expertise our customers expect and deserve our Territory Sales Managers and dedicated Segment Managers receive ongoing specialized product training from each of our OEMs.
Learn about our motto and core belief Service First.
GREAT WEST EQUIPMENT – "SERVICE FIRST" - VALUES AND MISSION
Balance – Weprovide the infrastructure, tools and flexibility necessary to promote high morale, efficiency, exceptional customer service and an enjoyable and safe work environment.
- Integrity – Weact with authenticity and frankness without compromising the truth instilling confidence in employees, customers and suppliers in the interest of fostering long term relationships.
- Growth – We continually seek out opportunities to improve our knowledge and skills for personal growth and to better serve the enterprise; customers, employees and suppliers.
- Commitment – Weare committed to our employees, customers and suppliers to positively impact lives within and outside the company.
- Accountability – We seek to understand and advocate for our employees needs, customers and suppliers, to do what is in their best interest, to hold ourselves accountable and add value to every opportunity.
- Respect – We are thoughtful towards employees, customers and suppliers, valuing diversity.